One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Monday, May 12, 2003

My ass is on my shoulders

That's a phrase my father uses when someone is in a bad mood or whatever. I guess mine is firmly located right below my brain and right above my shoulder blades. I went to my parents yesterday for Mother's Day...I had planned on getting my mom some mum's..yes, I know, very cheese. At any rate, after searching unsuccesfully at Home Depot for a while, I decided against it...and planned on just getting her a box of chocolates--a Whitman's Sampler. Then I remembered her diabetes..and my father's..and decided against that...all the while thinking what a dufus I was for waiting till the last minute. I showed up empty handed, which never bothered her..but it bothered me. Oh well, life goes on.

They didn't call about the job today, so I think it's safe to say it's a no go. I keep telling myself it's just not meant to be...but it ain't working! I know it's only because I wanna get out of my current job so bad...oh it sucks, oh the humanity...oh pardon me while I have a pity party for myself :o /.

I think I spoke all of 20 words at work today. I tried to look like I was enthralled with my working...but every now and then I caught myself doodling on paper....That tells me I was not enthralled..lol...The best part of all this is that at least half of my mood is PMS related..so I'll be half happier in a week or so. Hooo rah.